At last the Reds are coming. One of the legendary clubs of the English Premier League, Liverpool Football Club, will visit Malaysia as part of their 2011 Asia Tour
The Match will be a piece of football history as this is the first time Liverpool FC will be stepping on Malaysian soil and it has created a lot of excitement.
"Whenever we go to Asia, the fans are always amazing," said Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard. "The supporters over there are fanatical about Liverpool and it's great that we can give so many of them a chance to come and watch the team play."
- Rm108 tickets will be available from 10th June with free training passes, subject to stock availability, at selected Adidas stores.
- All price categories of ticket are available at all Ticketpro counters ticket purchasers will receive a free training pass with their purchase (subject to stock availability).
Click here for information on all Ticketpro® Outlets
Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket Prices above Include RM3 Ticketing Fee
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets ONLY.
- There are no special rates for children, Children under 3 may sit on parents laps. Children 3 years and above must have a standard ticket
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket
- All TRAINING PASS entry at GREEN GATE ONLY on 14th July 2011
- Ticket Admission by respective gate colour